Ultrasound examinations of muscles and joints on the latest Siemens device.
- Acute and chronic joint pain
- Acute and chronic muscle and tendon pain
- Reduced range of motion
- Strokes and muscle trauma
- Tangible hard masses or "holes" in the muscle
- Tendon tightening or pain in movement
INDICATIONS / WHY?
- In order to detect inflammation or rupture of tendons, muscle rupture, tumor masses on a
muscle or collection
fluid, ligament damage.
- In order to detect inflammation or the presence of fluid in the joint or bursa.
- In order to detect early changes in the joints as part of rheumatoid arthritis.
- In order to detect benign and malignant soft tissue tumors.